We have significant experience in raising private capital for clients with a broad range of capital needs – from venture capital for early stage technology companies or growth equity for established companies seeking expansion to mezzanine or senior debt for acquisition or recapitalization financing.
Cronus has a network of relationships with private equity and venture capital firms, mezzanine funds and commercial lenders who are constantly seeking attractive opportunities to deploy their capital.
Key capital raising considerations include:
- Evaluating capital requirements to achieve strategic and operating objectives
- Determining a prudent capital structure
- Considering current shareholder and creditor perspectives
- Analyzing the financial impact of alternative investment structures
- Considering non-financial benefits offered by certain investment parties